Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ides of Trump

Today, March 15th, is the designated "Ides of Trump" postcard protest.  It is based on the Ides of March when it was foretold that Julius Caesar would die a horrible death...which he did. Everyone who opposes the Dump and his sexist, racist, xenophobic policies was to send a 4 x 6 postcard to the White House voicing their opinion on whatever topic they want to address.


I sent five postcards. I thought it would be important to voice my displeasure at his anti-environment policies. Poor air quality means I can't function let alone breathe.  I thought five was a lot until I read someone in San Francisco sent 800! That's a lot of stamps! I made mine out of some old manila file folders and felt pens. It was a fun.

Then I realized it might not be a good idea to send them from a Trumptard infested county. Ratholian trailer trash are untrustworthy liars anyway, but Trumptard Ratholians are deplorably untrustworthy. I mean, look at their leader. He can't stop lying for a minute. So I drove an hour and a half to get out of Rathole in hopes the postal workers in the neighboring county were honest liberals who would do their jobs and send my cards.


JOIN THE REBELLION!

1 comment:

  1. I read that his attempt to overturn the Obamacare failed and he started looking for scapegoats to put the blame on! I thought my country was bad. Now yours is as bad!

    ReplyDelete