Sunday, July 16, 2017

Happy Story

Girl Alive posted this on her blog recently: 





Her happy story was, "I CAN EAT ANYTHING!"  

It made me...happy!

So I thought, hmmm...

"CHEMICALS DO NOT EXIST!"

I imagine how different my life would be if there were no chemicals. How would the absence of chemicals impact the world? Would the missing convenience of chemicals make life harder? Would the toxins along with my health issues all disappear making my life much better? Slower? Safer? Worse? No perfumes, colognes or other personal poisons, but also no cars, gasoline, computers, phones, or paint. All chemicals are toxic, but are there some more acceptable than others making the risk worth it? Ponder, ponder, ponder...I wondering how I can reword my story to be more needs specific?

What is your four-word happy story?

1 comment: