Friday, October 5, 2012

Drinking Coffee Will Make You Blind

Blindness was always a threat if you were doing something really sinful, like masturbating. Drinking coffee is evil as it is linked to all kinds of health issues. Try telling that to a coffee addict. If they are experiencing a bit of withdrawal, talk fast and run faster. Caffeine fiends don't like it when you threaten their addictions.



I just read this article, "Popular Drink Linked to Vision Loss" and it made me once again thankful I don't drink coffee. It says if you drink up to three cups a day, you could be at risk for blindness! Whoa! That's a lot of people going blind. I wonder if Starbucks is aware of these studies? Would they care?

Maybe this is why I have superhero vision, comparatively speaking?

The patron saint of coffee drinkers is Saint Drogo. I vote they oust him and use Saint Lucy, the patron saint of vision, for divine guidance here. She could have a cup of coffee sitting on the platter along side her eyeballs.

Here is the article for those who want more information other than my sarcasm...

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/coffee-linked-vision-loss

For more of my opinions on coffee see my post entitled, "Coffee and Caffeine Addictions: Brad Pitt is a Coke Head".

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It constantly amazes me how trusting we are as consumers. If it's approved as food, we think it's safe no matter what.

      Delete