Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016: Review and Resolution

Is it really the end of the year? 
I can't decide if it flashed by or if it drug on mercilessly.



GOOD STUFF:

1) FRAGRANCE-FREE FRIENDS. Thank you to the people in my life who are non-toxic, social, and supportive. Especially the ones who email me all the time and keep me sane in my isolation. Thank you for the much needed communication.

2) ZIPPY! I still love Zippy. Great gas mileage, still running, and no problems.

3) HEALTH. I feel great for the most part and my latest blood labs came back outstanding. No thyroid exhaustion or other debilitating symptoms. I can thank the Paleo with a Hashimoto's Twist Diet for this success and I am still amazed I found something that really worked.

4) GARDEN - OH. MY. GOD. My garden was sensational. I finally ran out of carrots about a week ago and they were beautiful. My lettuce was the best it's ever been. The apples on my tree went crazy and I was giving away bags of them. My cherry and plum trees were fruitful. Few bugs and slugs and creepy crawlies eating more than I do. I think I finally figured out the secrets to success.

5) ART STUFF.  I went to an artists' studios tour in a neighboring town and met all kinds of fun people. Then I joined a drawing group. We get together once every other week and draw stuff. Few people wear anything smelly and only once was I unable to go into a location due to air fresheners. It can be intimidating, stressful, and embarrassing since most of these people are professional artists, but I look forward to it and it serves as a much needed opportunity for socializing.

6) HOUSE. My house is safe and lovely, old and dependable. I'd still really love to move to some place smaller and in a different area, but until I am able to do so, this house is a life saver.

7) COB HOUSE TOUR. I went on the cob house tour in southern Oregon. I've wanted to do that for years. It was fun and interesting.

8) PERSONAL LEGACY. I voted for Hillary Clinton and I am proud to be on the right side of history. I would not want to be the person who voted for Hitler and had to make embarrassing excuses for my bad behavior for the rest of my deplorable life.

9) MY BLOG. As always it provides entertainment, communication and therapy. Although there have been moments I think I should delete it and most of my posts are now limited to the latest articles, occasional political rant, or my monthly movie reviews, it's my hope that all the old posts may still help chemical sensitive newbies find their way so the blog stays.



NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT THESE THINGS:

1) MONEY. I'm happy to make money, I'm not happy I don't make enough. No matter how much I work, there is never enough and it seems to dwindle a little more every year.

2) DOCTORS. I made a New Year's resolution last year to avoid doctors and I succeeded in spending absolutely nothing on health care for twelve months! I'm happy to have one year of absolutely no expense, frustration, and anger that comes with cavorting with doctors, However, I'm perpetually pissed about the incompetence of the medical system so I put "Doctors" in the Not Sure category since happiness and anger tend to cancel each other out.

2) WORK. I'm happy to be working for the money, I just wish I was independently wealthy so I didn't have to work.


REALLY CRAPPY STUFF:


1) DUMP. Hateful, vengeful, shortsighted, incredibly stupid Americans elected to the presidency a misogynistic, sexist, racist, ignorant, sociopathic con-artist who acts like a twelve year old most of the time. This isn't even an issue of politics. In the past when my candidate didn't win, I still had confidence the president-elect was experienced, competent, professional, and had the country's best interests at heart even if his politics were different. I, like many others, have no confidence in this buffoon who's main form of communication is pathological lying peppered with insults, rants, temper tantrums, and disrespectful bullying as he tweets like an immature teenager. Even the Bushes did not vote for this ass. That's saying something.

Along the same lines, Russians are reading my blog. The last time I checked my stats Americans logged in 1240 times and Russians 786! All other nationalities are in the single or double digits. So weird. Why are Russians in my business now? And I'm writing about the Dump again so I'm sure the Russian stats will increase. I'll never understand why the stupid of my country voted for the Dump. I can only hope he will be impeached for: 1) his outstanding debts 2) lawsuits against him 3) investigations into his fraudulent foundation 4) improper foreign protocol, 5) business conflicts of interest and/or 6) overall bad behavior that he can't seem to control. He's bound to slip up. He can't help it. We can only hope.

HMMMMMM...

Well, obviously the crappy stuff outweighs the good stuff. Dump's win has changed the country and not for the better: Hate is rampant and it's a free for all where etiquette and respect are optional. Environmental issues are being touted as a figments of everyone's imagination and there is absolutely no hope anyone would ever give a rat's ass about chemical sensitivity with Dump promoting big business over morality. The medical system will continue to be useless, but insurance benefits will disappear. Women are now considered second class citizens to be objectified and abused at the whim of any white male pig or their philandering husbands. Immigrants and Jewish people are treated like garbage with homosexuals treated worse.  It's a totally different country now devoid of kindness and hope. It's not surprising to anyone that the Dump revoked all his campaign promises including "Make America Great Again". The Trumptards were so played.

Dump's New Year's greeting to the country:

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

What a despicable, deplorable human being taunting people like a third grader. Compare it to Obama's New Year's message of hope:




Hooray Obama! Isn't he like thirty years younger than the Dump? He's not going away quietly. For that I am thankful. Add that to my list of GOOD things and that alone far outweighs all the bad stuff. Also, Baba Vanga, Bulgarian psychic who predicted our 44th president would be African American, also predicted he would be our last American president. Hmmm...Dump isn't going to the White House! I've never wanted to believe a psychic so much in all my life!!!
.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION...

Throw a party when the Dump is impeached or whatever happens that keeps him from being president.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



1 comment: