Thursday, April 26, 2018

Spring!

I love Spring when everything comes alive, the sun shines, the birds sing, and the blossoms explode. Last year my fruit trees were contaminated with some kind of fungus that destroyed what little fruit they produced. All winter I sprayed the trees with sulfur. I read this sulfur is organic approved, but I don't know. It stunk so I had to wear my HAZMAT costume for fear of a poisoning. I think (hope) it paid off. My trees look fantastic!
APPLE TREE!

CHERRY TREE!

ITALIAN PRUNE TREE!


Fig leaves sprouting with two baby figs!
A sea of bluebells.
I love bluebells!

Does anyone know what this plant is? I planted some seeds in a bed and this plant came up. Not sure what it is. I guess I'll wait until it blooms to find out!


Spring is so lovely!

2 comments:

  1. I envy your garden! If I were your neighbour, you bet I would be hovering over at your garden! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were my neighbor! My neighbors just let their dogs bark and bark and bark which destroys the peace and quiet of my garden. Jerks.

      Delete