Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Doctor Discovery!

I think I finally found a competent health care provider!!!

She is a little older than I am so she has knowledge and experience with menopause.

She HAS Hashimoto's thyroiditis!

She is chemically sensitive and her office has a poster on the outside of the door requesting a fragrance-free environment.

She works closely with a compounding pharmacy and knows the pharmacist personally.

Her daughter has food allergies so she has experience dealing with food issues.

She's been researching EMF sensitivities.

She is an advocate of healthy living and organic food.

Instead of looking at me like I'm stupid or just ignoring me completely, she actually told me many people have genetic mutations that make them extra sensitive to additives and fillers in supplements, and pharmaceuticals.

And then she said to me, "I lived in Germany for years. You should retire in Europe. Everything is so much cleaner and healthier."  This is a woman who knows and understands me!!!

And then to top it all off her treatment ideas were right on the mark.

She did not once say anything blatantly stupid or disrespectful or anything suggesting she didn't know what she was doing once.

This is just the first appointment. I felt like I really connected with her which is so rare for me. Amazing!

I am once again hopeful!

1 comment: