Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

 
 
A few weeks ago I was out taking a quiet walk early in the morning in the dark when I came around the corner and saw this:
 


The new people in town who are renting my friends' house have a flair for Halloween. I love it. That evil thing at the right is at least ten feet high if not taller. It's not quite as dramatic in a photo, but in person it certainly makes you take a step back. So cool. You can't see the strobe light on the porch that looks like lightning and the witch on the porch is dark in this photo. Pretty creepy. I have a feeling they might add some sound effects tonight.  I know I plan to venture out once the sun goes down to see the show and see how many kids are too afraid to approach. He he he....




Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment