Saturday, October 14, 2017

Canary Singles


For years I asked various MCS groups to create and promote a relationship-seeking site for those of us who are single and would like to connect with others, but most rejected my idea telling me it would dilute the socio-political message and public education is the priority. So many of us are isolated without a support system, without family, and sometimes without friends with suicide the number one cause of death for the MCS community. To me connecting with others is a priority. Most of us can't even fathom an actual romantic relationship as just surviving daily can be so stressful. For those ready and willing to take the plunge, where would one find a single, safe, fragrance-free person? We can't even find MCS friends!

So here it is!  Canary Singles There is a free 30-day trial then after that you pay to flirt. One month costs $9.99, three months $19.99, six months $29.99 and one year is $49.99. Payment is made through Paypal.

No, I have not yet joined.

I did look at the menu. If I'm reading the locations correctly there are actual some men close to me (which is odd thing to discover), but I think I'll wait until more members join to make it cost effective. I'm not sure if I'm a dating site kind of girl. And just the thought of a man in my life exhausts me. Just the thought. So much work. So much effort. I like my singlehood. My autonomy. My independence. Why would I want a man to mess it up? Hmmmmm...I'll ponder that.


3 comments:

  1. Did you drool at the pictures????? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No drooling...maybe if I was inspired to drool I'd join! LOL! I looked again last night and just the thought of dating gives me pause.

      Delete
    2. But I have to say rather than dating it might be a good resource to find friends nearby! I've thought about that...

      Delete