Friday, December 15, 2017

The Vatican is So Cool

When it's time to re-paint the Vatican, they use non-toxic, earth-friendly milk paint! It's made from the pope's cows' milk with non-toxic pigments and hand sponged right onto the buildings. Wow! Besides being environmentally-friend and concern for the safety of their employees and visitors, this is an age-old practice from a pre-chemical period in history that has withstood the test of time. You can read the article and watch the video HERE

They clean the statues in the Vatican garden with essential oils. Yeah, if you read my blog you know I hate essential oils. It seems oregano and thyme from Sicily kill mold and mildew. I knew that. I used essential oils to kill the mold under my house with some Thieves Household Cleaner.**

Excellent!! Too bad all this environmentally friendliness, common sense and compassion isn't more wide-spread. Governments and corporations could learn a thing or two from religion. (Who would have ever thought?)




**OK, I admit here there is some value to essential oils. Besides mold killing concoctions, I also use peppermint essential oil to keep spiders out of my house, but I still stand by the fact they should not be used on human bodies as perfume or in spaces as air fresheners!

No comments:

Post a Comment