Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Apple Thieves

Every night between eight and nine the raccoon family shows up. At least one climbs the tree and the others hang about on the ground waiting for apples to fall. Tonight there were at least four in the tree and three on the ground. And they kept growling at each other. Greedy...


With my cheap camera it's impossible to get a good photo. This was the only one that wasn't pitch black with a few little yellow spots. You can see the raccoon up in the tree about the middle and another over to the right side of the tree. There were two more in the tree to the left but I can't pick them out now. The visible one on the ground to the right of the trunk with reflective devil eyes looking straight at me. I think she was the momma. She was BIG!




I love raccoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment