Sunday, April 14, 2019

I FOUND A ROCK!!!

How did I not ever know about these painted rocks before now? It was quite by accident as I walked out of the co-op yesterday and there sat a painted rock for me to find! My first! I wanted to scream like a four-year old, "I FOUND A ROCK! I FOUND A ROCK!" Such an amazing, joyous experience! It has totally changed how I interact with the world. I walk and shop and even drive looking for places people might hide rocks. I've become obsessed!

Below is a photo of my treasure. Although my ownership of it was short-lived, the ecstasy of the find has lasted now for twenty-four hours. After coveting this gift closed to my bosom for barely a half an hour, I re-hid it to spread the joy.


I keep calling it "my rock" but I only found it. I hope the artist identifies herself and takes credit so I may thank her for the happiness she contributed to my day.

JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment