Friday, December 28, 2012

Santy Claws Has Disappeared?

R.I.P. Santy Claws
Either Santy Claws doesn't care for the gourmet meal I've laid out for him or he's lying dead under my house.

I hope he's not dead....

I heard him around midnight last night briefly and then nothing. He was not in either trap this morning. Maybe another neighbor caught him and hauled him off?

I hope he's not dead....

On the chance he is alive and well, I snagged some sweet smelling bananas, blueberries and tomatoes from the half-off and out dated stock at the grocery store. I left a trail of blueberries to the traps. If he's still around, I don't know how he will be able to resist such a fine spread.

I hope he's not dead....

2 comments:

  1. I hope so too. We once had a dead rat under some cabinet at the porch and up till today, I can still remember the SMELL!!!!!!! *BARF!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he's dying. I think he's stopped making noise because he's finally figured out he can't get through the hole I blocked. I'm thinking maybe that tapping was him trying to move boards and stuff. But I don't know. He probably has a whole winter supply of tomatoes under my house and he's happy to feast on them.

      Delete