Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santy Claws is Winning

"I'm the winner...ha..ha..ha."
I doubt if Santy Claws even looked at the garbage can last night. I didn't go out into the yard this time because I wonder if last time I scared him too much. I didn't see him through the living room window.

In the morning I checked the hole entrance. The newspaper hadn't been moved so either he didn't leave all night or he has another hole somewhere. I've looked all over. I guess it doesn't matter if he has another hole. I just need him to get in a trap. I removed the newspaper so he has easy access to the yard and trap.

He didn't tap dance much last night either. Hardly any noise. I hope he's not dying under my house.

So...I added another trap. This time in the shed so it won't get wet with rain and located on the other side of the yard so he now has a choice.

A 'possum wrangler must be patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment