Saturday, March 7, 2015

I'm a Gamblin' Kinda Woman

How many times have you heard someone wish they could win the lottery, or what they would buy if they won the lottery? Even I've said it, however, you have to play the lottery in order to win. This I have never done...until today. Feast your eyes on my very own losing lottery ticket!


 
New personal motto:


YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY
 
If I won a million bucks I would buy a house with lots of property, buy a new car, and go to the doctor.
 
What would you do if you won a million bucks?

4 comments:

  1. Settle whatever loans we have, give my parents some of it and then invest the rest and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a simple life while the money makes more money! Hehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm spending mine. Nothing would make me more angry than to lose it in an investment.

      Delete