Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Where, Oh, Where is My Master Gardener?

Peter used to eat the leaves in the yard so there wasn't much for me to rake and clean. Not any more! It's my job now.



Leaves all over. What a mess!

Although Peter was a worrisome pain-in-my-butt at times, I miss him when I'm out in the garden and the yard feels really empty without him. And, as a leaf muncher he was really helpful.
 
 
There is a rabbit loose in the neighborhood. He looks like Peter only smaller. I'm thinking someone got a baby bunny for Easter and when it grew up, they got tired of him, and let him loose. I've had two neighbors stop me and ask if my rabbit escaped. One woman who has a bad habit of letting her dog run loose worried something would kill it. I'm sure you can imagine my response.... I think everyone would like it if I would adopt the little bunny, but no way do I want the responsibility and worry of another pet. However, it makes me happy to see him hopping around. I am hoping he will find his way in my yard and eat the leaves for me.
 
Here's a great video that somehow reminds me of the happiness that was once Peter. Even though it's a dog...
 


Crazy ass dog. The definition of pure joy.

1 comment: