Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Added Self-Reliance, or "I LOVE my garden!"

I love this time of year after I've spent most of the spring and summer weeding and the garden is finally looking good. Well, most of it. It's a lot of work. Often I think I need to downsize, it's too much work! But once it's done, it feels worth it. Yesterday I hauled the second load of bark for the pathways. Whew. And I don't even have a pick-up truck so I have to hand shovel it in and out. Once it's all finished I revel in the beauty.

Time for a tour!

Back gate entrance: the daisy garden

Potted garden with elf house

Elf house with ivy
(Yes, I'm purposely growing ivy. Crazy.)

Side walkway and dog pen with asters
(Good use for dog pen....)

View of side walkway from front garden

Entrance to front garden


Front of deck path of front garden

Front path

Front path opposite view looking at
Italian Prune tree

Apple tree

Under apple tree

Love in a Midst garden with Feverfew
with oregano garden behind


Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment