Saturday, June 22, 2013

Effects of Locations

I just found this really cool website-list for checking the effects of locations:


 
 
Interestingly enough, a lot of the people on this list talk about mold causing fatigue especially in my area of the USA. Some contributors say they got so exhausted they couldn't function at work. I've always wondered if the mold is the cause of my fatigue and I'm pretty sure it's the cause of my face rash. It rains a lot where I am located and most houses here smell like mold or mildew. I've worked hard to make sure mine doesn't and I've done everything possible to eliminate water drainage problems or possible mold issues, but I think once a house has it there isn't much you can do. Even if you dry out a house, the mold dries, too, creating a dust, but that's just my theory.
 
Check this resource, find your location, and see what people are saying! Then add your own comments for your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment