Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Success!

Well, the pinwheels are spinning madly, some so violently that they have ripped or mangled. I'm trying to find stronger materials for winter but it's been fruitless. I haven't seen one new mole hill for the last month so I've been thinking these pinwheels are working.

My former neighbors have a very expansive, perfectly landscaped lawn of about three acres. When they lived there they cut the grass at least once a week alternating with a weekly poisoning of herbicides and pesticides. I now have a new neighbor who owns an ORGANIC landscaping company and thinks spraying toxic chemicals when we live so close to a river is asinine. Needless to say, I enjoy living next to smart people and he is now my new favorite neighbor.

This morning I look over at my neighbor's well-manicured lawn with never a blemish. Although it's a little yellow right now because of the heat and he lets the weeds grow, it's still well cared for:


Wait a minute? What is that? Did someone drop something? I went over for a closer look:


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The pinwheels chased the moles to my neighbor's house! LMFAO! Every time I look out my kitchen window I laugh. I kind of feel bad since I like this new neighbor. Too bad my ex-neighbors still don't live there or they'd be freaking out right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So I peered over my fence to check the other neighbor's lawn, the bad neighbor...no moles, but what a dump:



I would think the moles would like all that mess and I would like them to take over the bad neighbor's lawn! Awesome bad neighbor revenge!

So pinwheels work. I confess I also used fox pee, but I ran out fast. I don't know if it contributed to the mole exodus, but the chipmunk is still living in my yard and I saw two raccoons last night so they don't care about fox pee either.




No comments:

Post a Comment