Monday, May 6, 2013

Construction Slimebag

Good news! I was in the hardware store yesterday buying construction supplies for the projects I must complete this summer. Unfortunately, since there are no decent construction workers within a 50 mile radius, I'm the one that gets to sling wood, hammer nails, paint house parts, and haul heavy things. Blah.

Joe, the hardware helper and village gossip, asks how I've been and I tell him I just completed fixing the mess that slimebag ignorant sleaze did last summer [thank you, Joe, for recommending him]. It's been my mission in the past year to let everyone know every chance I get what a fine job that scuzbucket did on my house. And to make sure they don't forget, remind them. Joe tells me slimebag is no longer around. I asked if someone finally sent him back to prison where he belongs. Joe laughs and says no, he went to Portland. (Warning to Portlandians...)

"Hooray!" I cheered. I guess my one-woman anti-advertising campaign worked. More than likely no one would hire him around here. Word spreads fast in small towns. I knew that.

So I went home and looked up his state license online. As you may recall, I turned him into the authorities and he was forced to get a license in October of 2012. He got his first infraction in November. HAHAHA He didn't last long. Accountability is a back stabber to dishonest people.

Got to run. Time to roll out a five-gallon bucket of aluminum coating on my roof....

No comments:

Post a Comment