Monday, January 5, 2015

Fart-Filtering Underwear

Yep, that's the title of my post. I like a good title!

You can buy underwear that will filter your farts so no one can smell them. For people with digestive disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or Crohn's disease this just may be a godscent. (Yes, that's my pun for the day.) I guess you have to have a whole lot of body awareness and trust you'll know when your fart will be silent and deadly or LOUD and deadly. Loud even without the stink would still qualify as a social faux pas, and these undergarments don't help with the noise.

Buy them at Shreddies.  Their website photo is priceless:


Shreddies USA - Flatulence Filtering Underwear


It never ceases to amaze me what one can find on the Internet. I have no idea if this is a real company or someone's idea of a joke. Their motto is "Fart with Confidence." But if it is real, there must be a way to use this technology so we don't have to smell other stink...maybe make masks from the same material? I wonder if they use chemicals in their filters? I wonder if a mask made from this fabric would still allow you to breathe?

I'm curious, and that makes it very good marketing.

3 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😝

    ReplyDelete
  2. One brand claims to substitute a mint fragrance for each particle of fart smell. Not an improvement! A layer of activated charcoal would be better. Just insert a new one each morning! Reactivate the used ones... Outside preferably. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great. Another way to poison people with scent! That's bad! I think this brand does use charcoal from what I remember. That doesn't sound comfortable.

      Delete